Parasilico Sanitary Neutral Silicone
Parasilico Sanitary N is a non toxic, solvent free, low modulus, and FDA approved, one component silicone sealant which is based on a neutral oxime curing system.
Parasilico Sanitary N has been specially formulated for all types of sanitary applications and environments which are exposed to high humidity such as bathrooms, kitchens and also cold storage cells. It's uses do not end there however, it is also suitable for the bonding of glass windows, lighting domes and glass bricks e.t.c it will adhere to almost any dry surface such as alumium, ceramic tiles, armed polyester, ABS, brass, steel and many more. This product has a fantastic resistance to ageing, and also both high and low temperatures (-50˚C to +150˚C)
- This product is FDA approved, and is appropriate for use in the food industry
- Cartridges are 310ml and can be stored for up to 12 months
- This product is available in white or translucent from stock
- Other colours are available for purchase by special order, please call to discuss
- For more information regarding the products technical data, please see the media/downloads tab below